Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bears Naked

A frequent hobby of mine is to scroll through National Geographic's online archive of nature photography. Although I typically use this as a method of procrastination, it works better than Facebook, Youtube, blah blah social media stuff, because basking in the glory of nature is a pretty legitimate time-passer. I may not get my newest assignment done, but that's okay, I rejoiced about being born on this amazing planet, in which every fold, nook and curve reveals wonder, life and beauty! It wasn't as if I was watching dick jokes on College Humor! Oh, how I struggle for my own legitimacy.

Anyway, today I found two unique photos of bears, that to me seemed to be telling a very romantic story. Part one: boy bear meets girl bear, boy bear likes girl bear, they hold hands. Part two: Boy bear now a man bear, girl bear now a woman bear, each bear knows the other is their soul mate, man bear proposes to woman bear.



Pretty adorable, right? Just let me anthropomorphize this once.

1 comment:

Della said...

Jika Anda tetap dengan tips dan strategi mesin slot ini sebagai panduan awal Anda, Anda tidak akan salah sebagai pemain slot pemenang. (Dan Anda akan mengerti bahwa “pemain slot pemenang” adalah sesuatu seperti “udang jumbo”
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/